Paper Documents, how to reduce their associated costs
Problem: Your Company circulates many paper documents each month, which is expensive and time consuming. How can you reduce your paper document costs?
Writing documents can take considerable time and effort. Then there is the time and effort required to photocopy, print, publish, collate, staple, bind, and distribute these documents. Moreover, let us not mention the cost of purchasing large quantities of paper or sending your documents to a printer. Paper documents can really slow your company’s growth through unnecessary time and cash expenditures.
If the above seems time-consuming and expensive, imagine going through all those steps only to find the document you have just printed and prepared for delivery has errors or is already out of date. Now not only do you have to go back and edit your document once again but you will have to repeat the printing and delivery process.
Paper documents it seems, are not an efficient cost-effective solution to circulating high volumes of company documents.
Whether you create new paper documents regularly for distribution or you have a wide range of distributed paper documents that seldom change document scanning can help you streamline the process and save time and money.
Iron Mountain’s document scanning services include these benefits and more:
- Bulk Back-Scanning – bulk conversion of existing records to electronic form.
- Off-Site Imaging – All imaging takes place at one of Docscan’s bureau facilities.
- On-Site Imaging – An outsourced solution on your premises, either managed and operated by your staff, or Docscan’s imaging specialists.
- Image-On-Demand (IOD) – Not all records needs to be scanned and stored electronically in advance. For records that are seldom retrieved, IOD offers a cost effective solution, where you only pay for highly selective scanning, as required.
- Image Hosting – All scanned images are stored off-site at a highly secure facility accessible only to authenticated staff via the web.
Image Credit: Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos